Westone XA1530 (Genesis I)
Produced for the 65th anniversary of St Louis Music.
- Body is solid Poplar (XA1530TBR - transparent brown finish - is Solid Ash),
- Canadian Hard Rock Maple neck,
- Rosewood 350mm radius fingerboard (25.5 inch scale, 22 frets, 18% Nickel Silver),
- graphite nut.
- H/S/S pickups (Magnaflux III single coils, Magnaflux IV bridge humbucker), 5 way switch, master volume (Push/pull switch for coil tap)and master tone controls.
- Bendmaster Deluxe trem with fine tuners and locking nut.
- Available in red, white, black or transparent brown
(Info from the 1987 'Limited Editions' catalogue)
Listed at $475 for red white or black and $499 for the transparent brown finish in the April 1987 US pricelist. Listed at $425 for red white or black and $449 for the transparent brown finish in the Sept 1987 and Jan 1988 US pricelists