Westone X120 Spectrum I/Spectrum Special/Spectrum Basic
Three different names for the same guitar:
- First appeared in the August 1986 US pricelist as the 'Spectrum Special'
- Appears in the April and Sept 1987 US pricelists as the 'Spectrum I'
- Last appears in the Jan 1988 US pricelist, this time as the 'Spectrum Basic'.
- This model does not appear in the August 1988 UK pricelist - it may either have been discontinued or may not have been available in the UK.
- Available in black or white with a single angled Magnaflux humbucker, single volume and tone controls and a Tek Glide II trem
I wouldn't say the one on the left has been modified. I'd call it ruined....