Westone Dynasty (XV2)
- Body - solid Maple Neck - Hard Maple Fingerboard- Rosewood, graphite nut
- Scale/frets - 25.5 inch, 22 fret
- Bendmaster FT trem with locking nut
- H/S/H pickup configuration (Magnaflux II UBC/Magnaflux IV/Magnaflux II UBC)
- 3 way switch for the humbuckers, master volume pot has a push-pull switch for coil tap, tone 1 has a push-pull switch to activate the centre pickup and tone 2 has a switch to adjust phase on the bridge pickup.
- Available in red (XV2RD), white with red graphics (XV2SW) or black (XV2JB)
First appeared in the January 1985 US pricelist (Although they were available in 1984 - thanks to Kevin Meager for this info), not mentioned after the August 1986 pricelist.
Buying tips - expect some damage / chips to the body and headstock points. Check the trem is complete, parts may be very hard to obtain.The pickups may not be the ones listed in the catalogues - see the UBC pickups page for details